“Fidyah” is a compensation for a fast of Ramadan that is missed under certain legitimate circumstances. Find out more and make your payment here.
Updated 10 July 2013
With the increasing habit of reading books online and via e-readers, The World Federation has converted many of its titles into e-books.
Currently, the following titles are available as e-books, and the list is steadily increasing:
1. Karbala: The Complete Picture, by Dr Mahmood Datoo
2. Mukhtar, by Dr Mahmood Datoo
3. The Travellers, by Sayyid Aliraza Naqvi
4. Hajj: A Personal Journey, by Mujtaba Datoo
5. The Heavenly Path: Selecting a Spouse, by Abbas and Shaheen Merali
6. The Heavenly Path: From Marriage to Parenthood, by Abbas and Shaheen Merali
7. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 1, by Ali Akber Sadaqat
8. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 2, by Ali Akber Sadaqat
9. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 3, by Ali Akber Sadaqat
10. Anecdotes for Reflection: Part 4, by Ali Akber Sada
11. Manifestations of the All Merciful, by Sh Muhammed Khalfan
The books can be downloaded from the following links for the nominal charge of around only $0.99 (£0.65 pence).
Download at http://www.wfshop.org/E_Books and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, go to any of these online e-bookstores, and search for any of the eleven titles listed above.
For android users: download the smashwords app, and then search for the books on the app.
For more information email [email protected]
The present work is an annotated translation of the thirty-first edition, published in 2014 by the Qum office of al-Sayyid al-Sistani. Shaykh Mohammed Ali Ismail deserves to be commended for successfully completing this challenging task.
In an expression of gratitude, the Khoja Shia Isna Ashari Jamaat Mumbai organised a felicitation program for Br. Shabbirhussein Khalfan on 18th June 2016 at Mehfil-e Mustafa, JuhuKapaswadi, Mumbai