The North American Shia Ithna'ashari Community Organization also known as NASIMCO is delighted to be amongst the few umbrella organizations who have understood the importance of the community's core - the women. This Mahe Ramadhan, NASIMCO provided the platform to women such as Zakira Shyrose Dhalla, Zakira Mahjabeen Dhala and Sister Berak Hussain who conducted and led the Live Events on a weekly basis. Find out more here.
Khoja Heritage Tour Frequently asked Questions
Where can I apply?
The application comes in two stages:
1. Sign up your details using our online form by clicking here.
2. Send your payment of GBP 675 /EUR 750/USD 850 on old.world-federation.org/donate-2 under the campaign "Khoja Heritage Tour Jan 2020"
When will the tour take place?
4th to the 14th January 2020
Who can go?
Everyone is welcome to attend! However, we do advise the tour may not be suitable for young children under 7.
Which cities will be visited?
Mumabi, Amerli, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Mandvi, Kera and Ahmedabad.
How much will the tour cost?
The ground package is GBP 675 /EUR 750/USD 850. You must secure place by submitting your payment to old.world-federation.org/donate-2, after completing this form.
You can do this by:
1. Under 'Search for a campaign or cause' please type in "Khoja Heritage Tour Jan 2020"
2. Make a payment of the full fee (including registration fee): GBP 675 /EUR 750/USD 850.
3. Alternatively, you can secure your place by paying the registration fee of GBP 50 / EUR 60 / USD 70 by 31 August 2019. You can pay off the remaining balance by 30 Sept 2019.
Do I have to pay the full amount now?
You can opt to pay the registration fee of GBP 50 / EUR 60 / USD 70 by 31st Aug 2019 and pay the remaining balance by 30th Sept 2019. Failure to submit payment will result in loss of place and registration fee.
Is the fee refundable?
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Can I secure a place without paying?
Unfortunately not, we work on a first come first serve basis. In order to secure your place, you need to complete the online form and submit your payment as described above.
What does the ground package consist of?
Domestic Transport, accommodation, and food. You will need to arrange flights, visas and travel insurance.
19 Years on of the death anniversary of our founder, Marhum Mulla Asgherali M M Jaffer. The Khoja Heritage Team share an interview with Marhum Mulla Asghar. close colleague. Click here to watch the video.
The Khoja Heritage Team in Mumbai Dr. Sadiq Uttanwala, Dr. Nasreen and Asad Virani, have been interviewing seniors of the Khoja Shia as well as Ismaili communities